Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Six things

I was tagged by Shannon to post six things that make me happy. I don't usually do these but I've never been specifically tagged before either, so I figure why not? Plus, who couldn't use a little positivity nowadays??

Here are the rules: Link to the person who has tagged you. Write down six things that make you happy. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

Six Things That Make Me Happy, in no particular order. . .
  1. Moe's kids quesadilla (aka the Mini Masterpiece) with chips and queso. ::drool:: Oh! With extra cilantro. Best lunch ever. Had it today. . . very satisfied.
  2. Organization. Neat stacks, piles or rows of anything. When I have nothing to do I look for something to clean, organize or sort. And very few things give me more pleasure that clearing my desk or checking things off my ever-present "to-do" list. Yes, it's a sickness. :-)
  3. My new house. I love the way it looks and feels, the way it's decorated, everything. There still things on my "new-house to-do" list, but even still it seems like the stress just pours out of me when I'm home.
  4. Cuddling on the couch watching the boob-tube with my hubs. Just feels so darn good.
  5. Oh! I like it when the stinky rat cuddles with us too!
  6. The whole month of February off work. So far I'm loving it!
And I'm tagging Karen, Cara, Allison, Kristen, Suzanne, and Jacki. Go!

~Layne

No comments:

Post a Comment