But in truth I am so grateful for so many things in my life. Here are just a few:
- I have wonderful opportunities coming just around the bend.
- My husband and I will be moving into our very first home together in just two months.
- Even though I'm working at a job that isn't always my favorite I have met some wonderful people there who have been nothing but wonderful to me.
- Even though working the entire night before a holiday isn't what I'd call fun, last night I got to do what I love which is help a baby get better and help her family heal in a different way.
- My friends and family are wonderful and soon I won't live so damn far away from them!!
- 64 days and counting until I'm finally free from this job and this horrible commute!!
- Last and the most important, I have the best husband I could ever imigine. He's the most patient, kind and interesting person I know and I love spending my life with him. He takes care of me in ways I never thought I'd need and I think (I hope) I do the same for him. He's also my best friend. Sure he's directionally challenged and has holes in his memory like Swiss cheese, we can't all be perfect can we? Even still, I love him more than anything.
- Oh! Yeah, I have this rotten, spoiled little rat living with me. She's stinky and bossy but I love her like crazy. (See the family pic with this little rat here.)
I hope it's wonderful for everyone. Have a great time and don't make yourselves sick! (No worries, I have plenty of insulin in tow for this occasion!)