Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 29, 2008

Moving Day

I absolutely cannot believe that we are actually moving! I have been missing home ever since I left for college and now that I'm about to move back tomorrow it seems so unreal! I packed as much as I could this week and, as we "speak," Brad is on his way up from Orlando to help me finish things up before the movers come tomorrow morning! Again, I can't believe it's really happening. I'm going to really miss this house. I've made so many memories here and it's going to be sad to leave. :-(

But I'm trying to look forward and I'm so excited about our new apartment and it's been so long since I've been able to decorate someplace new that I can't wait to get started on this place. I already have some great ideas that I think are going to look amazing!! After we move in and get settled I'll make sure to post pics of the new place! Stay tuned!!

~Layne

No comments:

Post a Comment