Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas decorations!


Well, as promised, here are the much anticipated (note the sarcasm) pictures of our holiday decorations this year. I think we need to add a little more to the yard but it was our first year doing outdoor decorations and we didn't want to go overboard.

Sorry the outdoor pics are so dark but we were trying to the get full effect of the lights. For our first year, I don't think it looks half bad. I also included our family stockings that I made for each of us several years ago. Raina gets so excited when her's comes out of the box! Oh! And you can even see our Gator ornament at the center of our Christmas tree! :-) Although our star blends in a little since it's right in front of the red valence. Oh well, I still love our Christmas decorations. They make me happy!

Enjoy!
~Layne

No comments:

Post a Comment