Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Baby Shower!

I can't believe that today is my baby shower! Me?!? I'm gonna be a mom?!? And in less than 2 months?!?! Holy cow!! I'm so excited but also very perplexed that this day has come so soon. I remember the first 2 weeks we knew we were pregnant and no one else knew. It was so exciting but it seemed that every day just dragged. And then we announced it to our families over my birthday dinner (since we knew everyone would be together), and it was a little easier from then on but the rest of the first trimester and few weeks of the second also just seemed to go so sloooow.

All of a sudden I hit the middle of my second trimester and things started picking up and before I knew it I was in my third trimester and now I'm over 31 weeks along and having my baby shower! How crazy/awesome/scary/fun/exciting is that??

I'm so excited for the shower since so much love and thought and planning has gone into it by so many people. And I know I'll have fun and love seeing everyone. I also worked hard (with my best friend who's hosting) to plan this shower and put it together so I can't wait to see the finished product.

This will be short post since it's a busy (exciting/fun) day. I'll be sure to post an update and pics of the festivities!

Happy Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Mine was this weekend too! :) So exciting and I am totally with you - I cannot believe it's almost here but at the same time I feel like it's been FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete