Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

I'm in Jacksonville with my husband working this Thanksgiving but I'm still super thankful for so many wonderful things in my life:

* For my friends and family, who have known and loved and supported Brad and I for years.

* For my mom and grandmother who I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with yesterday. I love them so much.

* For Raina who, despite the barking, freak-outs and all her eccentricities, is still one of the smartest, sweetest, most cuddly dogs ever. She'll be such a good big sister!

* For Brad who, despite his crummy sense of direction and uncanny ability to drive me crazy on occasion, is still the most wonderful person I know. He has been an amazing husband and I can't wait to see him hold our daughter and be the amazing dad that I know he can't wait to be.

* And for my little girl who, after only existing for 7 months, has already made her Daddy and I fall so hard in love with her and changed our hearts, our marriage and and our lives for the better. I love you so much, pumpkin, and I can't wait to meet you face to face!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment