Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Burn out

Okay, so I don't know about all of y'all, but I'm getting a little burnt out on this NaBloPoMo thing. Not only am I running out of material here but I keep almost forgetting to post! As I'm preparing to crawl into a nice warm inviting bed I am jerked out of my relaxation and into the realization that I haven't posted!!

Then I scream"NaBloPoMo!" as I run from the bedroom to warm up the laptop and punch out a post! This usually leave my husband scratching his head and grumbling about how November isn't any fun this year. ;-)

Well, today (and probably for the next few days) I'm going to cop-out a little. Oh, I will post for sure but they might be a little fluffy and light on the content. But like I said before, I'm hosting my first Thanksgiving this year and I'm way to busy with the preparations for this sh!t. So for anyone else out there who is a little over-anxious and tweaked out about the fast-approaching holiday, can I get a "Holla!" And just don't be surprised if I quasi-abandon this blog for the next few days. I promise to return with stories and pictures. . . if you're good. ;-)

Gotta run now. Got a house to clean and decorate and a turkey to brine!

Over and out,
~Layne

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the NaBloPoMo thing! We've come so far . . . we have to finish. But wow, it's been a long month - or it sure feels like it! I'm trying to do it for my diabetes blog AND my knitting blog, so I'm really getting burned out. Luckily, some posts (like Sunday Snapshots or Meme Monday) can work on both blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! I'm glad I'm not the only one! And there is NO WAY I've come this far to quit but GEEZ!?! I did one cross-post and I should probably do more. . I was also thinking of doing a "Wordless Wednesday" post because I have about a zillion funny pics of Raina. Hmmm. . . that's a thought for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete