Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sorry . . .

. . . but you'll have to wait one more day for the good news. It's all settled and good but I want to make sure everyone who should be in the know in is actually in the know before it goes up on the blog. This whole internet age is a slippery slope and as much as I'd like to shout from the rooftops right now if the right people find out certain things at the wrong time or in the wrong way (aka by reading it online) it could be not-so-good. So I guess I was a little trigger-happy with my tease . . . sorry to string you along but just one more day. . . . ;-)

I know I suck. Sorry.

But I don't want to be a complete slacker and since I kinda did a cop out post yesterday I didn't want to completely cop out again today. So I did a legitatimate post . . uh. . . on another blog. If any of you have actually visited my profile page you know that I actually do have another blog. I love cooking and I double love food. I wish I partake in both more often. And when it comes to blogs, I largely follow the DOC but am also really into cooking blogs. Love them. Wish and dream that I could be that good at what I do when I'm in the kitchen, not to mention make my food look that great on camera.

But again, I digress. My best friend (who is an amazing cook) and I decided to try our hand at a cooking blog. Well, if you can believe it, it has become more deserted than this blog. Ten posts in 10 months. Shameful, really. But I have been trying. So today I decided to post on a recipe that I made about a month ago. And I thought I would share it.

French Toast Bread Pudding.

Beware: It is about the most unfriendly diabetic food on the face of the planet. Loads of bread and gobs of simple sugars make this recipe your blood sugar's worst nightmare. But, if you dare, it is totally worth the insulin. Just round up when you are carb estimating and you will be fine. ;-)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment