Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

More on NP week

Okay so I know that I already had a whole post on this earlier this week. But I got the cutest card in the mail and had to show everyone.

FANNP is the Florida Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners and I'm a member. Every year they put on the rockin'est conference. Trust me, I've been to enough conferences and I know. Anyway, they are great about keeping in touch with members and celebrating all NP's, but especially NNPs.

This is the lovely card they sent me in honor of NP week. So cute!

So tell me? Do any of you out there use NP's? I actually go to an NP at my endo's office and she's wonderful! (So much better than my actual endo!) If you don't use NP's give one a try sometime. I think you'll be pleasantly suprised.

~Layne


1 comment:

  1. How Wonderful!
    I am so glad that you found me. I am finally starting nursing school after two years of trying to get in. Arizona State cut the program in half and the min. GPA was a 3.85...I was at a 3.7. So even though I am at the starting line I am very excited about the future. I would love to keep in contact with you! It makes me think that there is light at the end of the tunnel:)

    ReplyDelete