Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo

So it's November and that means NaBloPoMo is officially here. I actually think I'm going to give it a shot. (No pun intended from the diabetes blogger over here.)

For those of you who don't know, NaBloPoMo stands for National Blog Posting Month and it is a way for wary and/or wayward bloggers (such as myself) to jump back into blogging by committing to posting daily for the entire month of November. No weekends off, no holidays off. At least one post, every day.

I know what you are thinking. You are thinking that I've only freakin' had 18 posts so far this year! So how in the world can I commit to 30 posts in 30 days? All true. But I'm going to do my best and hpoefully this will help to instill blogging as a new habbit of mine, so that my absences won't be so long and, uh, so frequent.

It also means I'll probably be blogging about anything and everything just to get material in. But take into consideration what November holds in store: I'm about to go on my second job interview in as many weeks, I should hear back about potential job offer(s!) within 2-3 weeks, my first Thanksgiving as "the hostess" and decorating our new house for the holidays for the first time!! All very exciting, busy and even somewhat life-changing stuff. Come to think of it, how am I going to fit in time to blog? Oh well, it should be interesting, so stay tuned!

~Layne

No comments:

Post a Comment